Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I _______(blank) Wednesdays, Vol. 4

What I keep in my pantry/fridge at all times Wednesday

This is a list of MY clean eating essentials.


1. Organic spring mix

Organic Spring Mix - 1 lb.

I go to Sam's once a week for this one.  It is $3.98 for an extra large container; well worth the drive across town.




2. Eggs

Eggs

Great for my go to meal of a fritatta, or boiled for a snack.  I usually only eat the whites, unless I'm really craving a runny egg.  I probably eat close to 2 dozen eggs a week. If you are what you eat, I guess I'm an egg head.



3. All Natural Peanut Butter

 

I love it. Lola loves it. Having it on hand makes a happy household.



4. Worcestshire Sauce


I use it in EVERYTHING.



5. Maple Grove Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette


The ingredients are basically balsamic vinegar, some spices, and xantham gum to thicken it up. Only 5 calories in 2 tbsp!



6. Old Fashioned Oats

IMG_3695Blog

Need I say more.



7. Frozen Vegetables


Specifically, I always keep frozen spinach, frozen broccoli, frozen green beans, frozen pepper mix (with red, green, yellow bellpeppers & onions), and frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables. 



What are your pantry staples? 
Will you drive to a particular grocery store for just one specific item?

No comments:

Post a Comment