Wednesday, July 20, 2011

why I'm starting this blog

1. to be a medium of support for people striving everyday to be the most fit person they can be.  This is a forum for us to exchange tips, tricks, recipes, workouts, and motivation.

2. to be held accountable for my nutrition and fitness choices.  I am going to be much less likely to eat a pint of Pralines & Cream Blue Bell if I feel obligated to confess it to the blogosphere!

3. to force myself to be a more open person.  I am not exactly a Sharing Sharon. I hope the experience of writing this blog will teach me to be more candid in my day to day life.

4. to keep my life exciting & interesting.  Nobody wants to read about a boring girls life, so I guess this blog will obligate me to have fun, experience new things, and share it all with y'all!  Poor me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi -
    I'm working with a start-up for food bloggers in Louisiana called Tabelog (www.tabelog.us). They're a subsidiary of the largest company in Japan Tabelog.com (similar to Yelp here in the US).
    We’re bringing their annual restaurant awards to the US that are judged solely by a panel of local food bloggers (all online). The winning restaurants get a framed 2015 award and the food bloggers get an 'official judge' icons/etc. and related PR for their blog. We’re looking for bloggers from the Louisiana area to invite as an official judge. Is this something that you would be interested in? My email address is awards@tabelog.us.

    Thanks in advance!
    Brock

    ReplyDelete