Saturday, November 26, 2011

Too Many Munches & Not Enough Moves

My past 3 days...

Thursday

-skipped the Turkey Trot because I was hungover.

-roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus, and baked blackberry cobbler.

-ate way too much food.

Friday

- set alarm for 4:30 AM, so I could be to Academy when the doors open at 5:00 to fight the masses of insane people to buy a dog kennel.  Never.Again. (The extra large kennel ended up being too big to fit in my car, but there was NO WAY I was going back in to exchange it.  Lola can't ride in the kennel, in my car.  She has to ride in the car, with the empty kennel turned on its side next to her.)

-Finally got out of Academy at 7:00 AM, very frustrated and hangry.  (not a typo:  hungry+angry=hangry)

- Short 3 mile run with Lola

- Spent about 2 hours getting myself and Lola packed and loaded.  Then, drove 2 hours to meet my dad & sister.

-Evening hunt (saw nothing), followed by a campfire with whiskey and roasted marshmallows (which made the trip worth it).

Today (Saturday)

- Another 4:30 wake up call, coffee, and headed to the woods for a morning hunt (saw nothing, but almost finished my book).

- back to the camp for more coffee, picked peppers at my grandma's, loaded Lola, and headed home.

- Shower!  Followed by a leftover turkey sandwhich, a beer, and a nap.

I am now searching for motivation to run, stop eating junk, or at the very least, put up my christmas trees.


Have you decorated for christmas yet?  What workout did you do today? Tell me all about it to get me motivated.