Friday, December 30, 2011

Non-Resolutions

Today is the last day of 2011. 

It has been a hell of a year..

I began a new job, went to the Dominican Republic, moved, started this blog, ran my first half marathon, and so much more....

Reflecting on 2011, I don't think I would change a thing.

Going forward, I have some new goals.  I don't want to call them "resolutions" because I NEVER keep resolutions.  They are more or less areas I want to focus on through the year.

-Running.  I want to get faster and I want to run at least 2 more half marathons (I already have one scheduled on March 4)

-develop and grow my area alumni chapter of my sorority.  (I am the president and have neglected my duties  a bit)

-experience new things.  Whether it be places, adventures, food, or people.  I want to seek out excitement!

-Lift heavy!  I want to continue to push myself at CrossFit and lift heavier weights, as well accomplish an unassisted pull up and learn to hand stand.

-Garden.  I have been successful with herbs and my lettuce, so I want to give tomatoes and other veggies a try.


Pinned Image

Whether you are having a low key New Year's Eve at home or going to a fabulous party, have fun!

I still haven't finalized my plans, and I definitely don't know what wearing, but as long as I have a glass of champagne in my hand, I will be okay.

Pinned Image


Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  What are your plans tonight?