Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shop Til' You Drop

Good morning, blog world!

Sorry I have been MIA for 3 days.  Here is how they have gone.

Monday - Christmas hangover.  I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day long.

Tuesday - 5k run (with my new Garmin...so much fun!), a little yard work, crafted, laundry, cooked (with my new CrockPot!  Recipe wasn't good enough to post. :( ), this CrossFit WOD (wore my new shoes!)

I turned this shirt...



thrifted with the intentions of wearing with a high waisted skirt, but it was too tight under my arms.
 To this purse...



Wednesday - Shopping.  ALL DAY.  Seriously.  I woke up at 5:30 AM, met my mom at 6:30 AM, we drove to Houston and shopped until 6:30 PM, drove home.  I didn't get back to my house until 9:48 PM.  Long, exhausting day.  Especially when your legs are sore.  Shopping is definitely a workout. 

Our goal was to shop after Christmas sales and spend my birthday money.  We hit up the outlets, and spent WAY to long there.  Then, went to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Pier 1.  Everyone had bought all the Christmas decor.  :(  But check out my birthday money purchases.


For $200 dollars, I bought 2 pairs of pants, 3 skirts, 3 cardigans, a white button up blouse, a silk red blouse, a green long sleeve tee, a blue romper, a blue and white dress, and a pair of fleece lined tights!  Plus 2 cups of coffee, a toy for Lola, and some Christmas napkins.

Banana Republic and J Crew were having the best sales!  BR had an additional 40% off all their sale merchandise, while J Crew had an additional 60% off all their sale merhandise!  A lot was picked over. 

Today- I plan on grocery shopping, lunching with a friend, maybe doing a little more sale shopping (S&M has everything half off and Dillards has half off all clearance merchandise), more yard work, CrossFit, and drinks with another friend.


Do you shop after Christmas sales?