Saturday, December 3, 2011

Perfect Fit

By now, hopefully I have finished my half marthon and am recovering with a beer in my hand.

I can't wait to share my experience and tell y'all all about the race, but it will have to wait.

Today is going to be a whirlwind.  After the race, I plan on showering, meeting a friend for lunch (and hopefully a cocktail), and heading back to Lake Charles.

Tonight is one of my favorite nights of the year.  The infamous Durio Christmas party!  (I mentioned it on Wednesday). It is always fun and always gets a little out of control.

So between running a half marathon, driving back, finding a white elephant gift, baking cookies, watching the Tigers kick some Georgia butt, and getting ready for the pary, I won't have time to let you know if I've survived the race.

In the meantime, I thought I would show you why my blog name is so appropriate.





My reading material...2 magazines about "munches" & 2 magazines about "moves".  It wasn't until they were all piled together that I realized how fitting this is. :)


Enjoy what is left of your weekend!  Geaux Tigers!