Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Fun-day Run-day

I woke up this morning and forced myself to get out of bed and put on some shorts and running shoes.  I knew if I didn't run early, I wasn't gonna run at all.  So even though I had a few too many beers last night and was feeling less than stellar, I pushed through and headed to my favorite running spot, Shell Beach Drive. It was a cool 83 degrees and overcast.  I decided to have an "easy like Sunday morning" run, so I didn't worry about distance or speed, I just ran at a slow and leisurely pace for 30 minutes. It was a good run!

Now here are a few fun facts about me:

favorite exercise: running, box jumps

most dreaded, hated, depsised, loated exercise: burpees!!!

go to clean eating food: eggs! They are cheap, easy to keep on hand, and packed with protein.  I usually only eat the whites.



favorite indulgent food: ice cream. My brand: Only the best - Blue Bell
My flavor: It is a very close race between homemade vanilla, blackberry cobbler, and pralines & cream.


must have workout gear: my twisty bobby pins....I have a lot of hair and this is the only thing that keeps it up while jumping rope or running!

Favorite Workout Playlist : Rage Against the Machine.  Heavy...I know.  I would not listen to this in my everyday life, but for some reason, it is extremely motiviating.  I also like to get sweaty with Gaga!

Favorite running buddy: Lola Beans Ardoin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment