- breakfast-oatmeal & yogurt with apples
- moved (dad & sis helped!)
- lunch-salad at Subway (my treat to sis & dad for helping me move. I know, I'm such a big spender!)
- dinner-2 bowls of Raisin Bran
- breakfast - oatmeal & yogurt with apples
- painted (with the help of my mom)
- fruit stand to buy peaches...Fail. No peaches.
- lunch-picnic at the new house of tuna sandwiches
- unpacked a few kitchen items
- dinner-roast pork loin, rice & gravy, green beans, squash, mudslides, 2 bowls of cake & ice cream. Yay for cheat night!
- breakfast - "Elvis" oatmeal: Cooked oats, a scoop of peanut butter, cocoa powder, and a half a banana
- drove to the end of the Earth. Took a left instead of a right at the fork in the gravel road at end of the Earth. Drove until the gravel road turned into a dirt road and the dirt road turned into a grass road along a levee.
- Realized 30 minutes later that I was no longer anywhere near human life. Turned around and went back down grass road, dirt road, and gravel road. Took a right at the the fork in the gravel road at the end of the Earth.
- Watched my college sorority's actives perform dress rehearsal of rush skits. (They did awesome! I have no doubt that we will, as always, get the best pledges!)
- Left the end of the Earth. Drove to Opelousas. Snacked on trail mix along the way.
- Visited my grandpa post surgery on his femur. Ate a lupper of an apple, pecan, chicken salad from Wendy's.
- Drove some more.
- Stopped at the new house to do a couple of things and run in my new neighborhood. I love suburbia; everyone was out in their yards playing catch, walking dogs, riding bikes, being suburban in general.
- Came back to mom & dads, showered, and currently blogging....
|Someome needs to tell Jason Aldean that "Chillin on a Dirt Road" is overrated...now my car needs a bath!|
These is an exact recollection of my weekend. I left no detail out. I ate, moved, painted, slept, unpacked, ate some more, drove, and went for one short run. All in all, not the most fun weekend of my life. But I am much closer to moving into the new house. I didn't get as much running in as I wanted, but moving and painting was quite the workout!