Happy 30th Birthday to my big sister, Sarah!
We are celebrating Carribean style in the Dominican Republic.
In honor of her, I packed along some Nutella Granola. She loves Nutella! I would normally make this recipe with peanut butter, but since it's her birthday, this one is for her.
4 cups old fashioned oats
3/4 cup Nutella
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread oat mixture onto baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in airtight containers.
How did/do you plan to celebrate your 30th birthday?