Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I _______(blank) Wednesdays, Vol. 6

I am leaving for vacation today!!! I am going to Punta Cana, Domincan Republic to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday with her and 4 of her friends.  We are spending tonight in Houston because our plane leaves from there at 6:00 AM, which means getting to the airport by 4:00 AM. 

In honor of my vacation, today is:

What I Packed for the Dominican Wednesday

1. swimsuits & cover ups



2. hats



3. dresses, dresses, & more dresses; one romper; & a skirt and a bunch of shirts




4. sandals & accessories



5. gym clothes



There is a gym at our condo.  I am going to take advantage of having a treadmill available and try to get in some incline running to prep for the dreaded bridge

6. Pajamas



7. Festive Island Jewelry



8. peanut butter, oatmeal, nuts, coffee, snack bars & homemade snacks




We opted not to go the all inclusive route, but rather rent a private condo.  This way, we can experience more of the country's culture and dine at some local spots.  We will also try to cook at the condo some to save money.

Since I won't be blogging from vacation, I have scheduled some posts for y'all! :)  I will be posting all my recipes of the snacks that I packed.  They are great, healthy snacks that are easy to take along, even internationally!

Check out this FitSugar article about how to prevent weight gain on vacation. I will be using some of these tips over the next week!

If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and could only pack one thing, what would it be? (Of course you would want to bring loved ones/pets, so let's assume they will be there)

No comments:

Post a Comment