Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I __________ Wednesday, Vol. 15

What I Want to Know Wednesday

1.  Why does time seem to be flying by lately? September seems like yesterday!  Heck, 2007 feels like yesterday! 


2.  Why am I powerless against sugar?  I want to be one of those people who dislikes sweets, but instead I'm one of those peoples who would eat only ice cream, candy, cookies, and cake if there was any chance of survival.

source
3.  Where did my motivation go?  I have only run 5 miles since my half marathon.  Each run and their respective mileage was written into my day planner for the day after my half (12/4/11) until March 4 (the day of the New Orleans Rock & Roll half marathon), and I have already skipped 3.


4. What am I doing for New Year's Eve?


5.  Why is Santa so creepy?  I mean, an elderly overweight man who knows when your sleeping and sneaks into your house at night?!?  These kids get it...

source
source
source

source

6. When will I travel again? Where will I go? 

Maybe here?


source

Or here?


source


Or even here would be nice.

source



7. Why is this face so hard to resist this face?



8. How did this post end up being so random?  Is this haphazardness reflective of my thought patterns?


9. What do you want to know?