Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Working Girl

Back to work today. :(  After 11 days off, it was really hard to come back!

But, with all that time off, I only accomplished about 10% of what I was supposed to accomplish.  It seems the more free time I have the more time I waste.  So hopefully being back on an 8:00 to 4:30 schedule will give me the structure I need to get stuff done.

If you read this post, you know I gave up sugar the day after Christmas.  Project "Sugar Free January" was going awesome until New Years Day (day 7).  My mom made a coconut cream pie from scratch to go with our black eyed peas and cabbage.  That pie was worth every single calorie!  Then, we had Christmas at my grandma's yesterday, and I had a few Christmas goodies there.  But back on track today.

Here is my workout plan breakdown for the week.

today: CrossFit
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: 5 mile run
Friday: CrossFit
Saturday: 3 mile run or bleacher workout
Sunday: 8 mile run (reinstatement of the weekend long run!)

Also, no pictures because I left my camera in my friend's car on New Year's Eve.  I'm going to stalk her down today so I can get it back.


Do you get a lot done when you are off work?  Did you have yesterday off?