1. What I'm Reading: A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
Boring and I'm having a really hard time finishing! It was recommended by a friend after I proclaimed my lack of love for Hemingway. He insisted this would change my mind about the legendary author. So far, it hasn't.
I'm one of those people who forces myself to finish a book even if I hate it. Hopefully, I can buckle down and finish the book this weekend because another friend loaned me a book about the history of moonshining in the US (did you know the first moonshiners were Pennsylvania dutch?!?) and we all know I love my whiskey!
2. What I'm Listening To: Brett Dennen radio on Pandora. Everyday, all day at work.
Really, all my pandora stations end up being exactly the same by the time I "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" all my preferences. My stations are chocked full of Brett Dennen, Ryan Adams, Van Morrison, Old Crow Medicine Show, the Black Keys, KOL, old Radiohead, Avett Brothers, and David Gray.
3. What I'm Watching: Top Chef Texas. Now that Grayson is gone, I'm 100% backing Ed. (I really loved Ty, or mustache as my sister and I called him, but he is long gone.)
|Ed and Mustache|
4. What I'm Eating: Homemade almond and sunflower butter with fruit, lots of salads with rotisserie chicken or deer taco meat, and smoothies with frozen strawberries (Why have I never bought frozen fruit before? I bought a massive bag at Sam's for very cheap and much better flavor than the fresh strawberries right now.), protien powder, spinach, and my beloved coconut almond milk.
5. What I'm Pinning: Pintrest has been pushed to the back burner lately, because I've been pretty busy, but I did start a "Paleo" board for recipes, tips, and tricks. February 13, I'm starting a Paleo challenge at my CrossFit box. You can read a little about it here.
The good news: I can have red wine & tequila! :)
The bad news: bye, bye greek yogurt. :(
Some delicous looking recipes I've pinned: (Most of what I've been pinning is sweets and baked goods. These are the things I'll miss while paleo, so I'm trying to find substitutes!)
|Pecan Butternut Crunch|
|Paleo Banana Cream Pie|
|Paleo bread - A lot of specialty ingredients, so I doubt I'll ever make this!|
Tell me! What are you reading, listening to, watching, eating, and pinning? And what are your plans for the weekend?