- Half marathon training officially starts Monday...Eeek! I'm nervous and excited.
|after my last (and only!) half marathon|
- Supportive family and friends. I have big plans on the horizon that involve some major life changes. Almost everyone I have discussed it with has been encouraging, positive, and genuinely excited for me. It makes me so thankful and so thrilled about my future. (I promise I will fill you in more when things are finalized.)
- Cucumbers. They are definitely one of my top 5 favorite foods ever.
- It's Wednesday! Which means my last 13 hour workday of the week. (I work job #2 Monday through Wednesday.) Wednesdays almost feel like Fridays and having a free afternoon feels like such a luxury. Although, tomorrow afternoon, I have to cut my grass. The yard is starting to look like a jungle after all the rain last week.
- The rain has stopped! Sort of. Afternoon showers are still popping up here and there, but at least the sun is out.
What are you loving?
Are you a cucumber fan? As much as I love cucumbers, I hate pickles!