Thursday, August 11, 2011

Only 8

Is anyone else obsessed with Only 8 frozen yogurt?

                                                         

It is my saving grace.  We all know I LOVE ice cream; this yogurt is an almost as delicious and much healthier substitute. It has that cool, creamy consistency I often crave.

The yogurt contains only 8 (hence the name) all natural ingredients: (from their website)

"WATER, FRUCTOSE, GRADE A KOSHER WHEY, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE,
MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORINGS & STABILIZERS, CALCIUM,
ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES (L. ACIDOPHILUS, L. BULGARICUS, S. THERMOPHILUS, BIFIDUS)"


                                                     

Em J's is the only place locally that serves this frozen delicacy.  They always have the standard vanilla and chocolate (which are both good choices), and the third flavor rotates.  I've tried strawberry, cheesecake, and pecan, which is my favorite so far.

I eat a small at least once a week.  A small is probably a little more than one serving, but heck, even if its two servings, you can't find another treat as sweet and delicious for 64 calories!

 Today, after lunch, I walked in to find a new flavor was in rotation...Pina Colada!!!!  It was exactly what I was craving on this sweltering summer day.  While it didn't trump my favorite pecan, it was a close second. And it made me even more excited for my trip to the Dominican.  Only 35 more days until I'm sipping REAL pina coladas on the beach!!!!

67c58
This is where I will be in 35 days!!!! Jealous?!?
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment