I am starting the series "What I Whatever I Want Wednesdays" or "What I _______(blank) Wednesdays." Really, this is just an excuse for me to make one of my beloved lists every Wednesday.
My inaugural post of the series: "What I Want (Fitness Edition) Wednesday"
1. A home pull up bar to help me reach my goal of an unassited pull up.
2. A Garmin GPS watch. I have a heart rate monitor, which is a great training tool, but the GPS on this watch would help me keep a steady pace and accurately track my distances.
3. The BFE Tank from Under Armour in every color! I love workout tops that fit loosely and these would help me beat this summer heat.
4. A new blender for protein shakes. My pitcher recently broke. :(
|This KitchenAid blender recieved great reviews on consumersearch.com.|
5. This adorable running skirt from Nike.
6. The TrailHeads Goodbye Girl Ponytail Headband. I'll need this for my December half marathon over the bay. It's likely to be chilly! And this functional ear warmer/headband comes in lots of cute colors.
7. The Camelbak Groove Water Filter Bottle. Especially since it comes in Seafoam Green!
My birthday is December 19th, but I accept gifts year round.