Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I _____ Wednesdays, Vol. 18

I've been thinking for a while that I wanted to write a post about why I love the blogging community.  Yesterday, after reading about the Valentine's Day Swap over at Christina's blog, I was again reminded why I love all you bloggers.  So arose the perfect opportunity to write my post gushing about my adoration for the blog world.  (Head over to Hungry Meets Healthy and e-mail Christina before January 23rd to sign up for the swap!  Maybe we will get matched up! :) )


What I Love About the Blogging Community Wednesday

1.  Motivation to eat healthy and exercise.  I am constantly reading about others workout and diet routines, which inspires me to stay on track.  Also, when I write about the same, I always recieve great comments that encourage me.

2. Ideas for workouts and recipes.  Healthy Living/Fitness bloggers provide me a never ending resource for new foods and new exercises to try! (which also helps with #1 and motivates me to stay on track!)

3. Experiencing new places.  I love reading about each blogger's adventures in their respective cities.  It makes me feel like I'm exploring their streets.  Talk about travel on a budget!

4. Discovery of new products, books, etc.  Instead of wasting money on a product I may or may not like, often y'all let me know whether or not it's worth my hard earned dollars!

5. Giveaways!  I love winning free stuff!

6.  Laughs.  Bloggers are so funny!  Some in a sarcastic witty way, and some in a really over the top cheesy way...both of which I appreciate. 


I'm sure I could continue on and on, but I'll spare you reading any further!


Why do you love bloggers?  Why do you love blogging?


4 comments:

  1. I love the recipe ideas and also just reading what's going on in someone else's world! It is nice to be able to connect with people everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE information, sharing exercises and recipes. It's so fun to see what others like and are doing in their lives!

    For me, blogging is a chance to be creative and share the information that I have and known. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bloggers because I truly call you all friends. I don't know what I would do without you! We get each other, inspire each other, and support each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a positive post! I love blogging because I get to "meet" new people from all over the country (even the world!). I also agree that it's so neat to experience other people's cities through their blogs!

    ReplyDelete