Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I ________ Wednesdays, Vol. 9

What I Worked Out Wednesday

A recap of my past week's workout. 

I am writing it chronologically backwards to help me remember!

Tuesday - 5:30 AM CrossFit.  Yes, that says 5:30 AM!  This WOD

Talk about wake you up!  I used a 14# ball for the cleans, 20# kettle bell for the snatches (only because John wouldn't let me use the 15#.  But I guess that is what coaches are for.), and a 25# kettle bell for the standing deadlift high pulls.

Finished in 19:43.

I was drenched.  A cold front decided to breeze on through later in the day.  Of course. The one morning I choose to work out, and the afternoon actually ends up being cooler.

Pinned Image
source

Monday - Bleacher Club
     -[bear crawl forward 10 yards -10 burpees -backwards bear crawl 10 yards - 10 spider man push ups] x10
     - [side lunge squat right - side lunge squat left - seated squat (x 20) - 100 revolutions jump rope] x4

Pinned Image
source

Sunday - rest day!!! :)

Saturday - 10 mile run downtown

Pinned Image
source

Friday - CrossFit.  "Elizabeth(I modified to 55 lbs and parallel bar dips with a band.  Finished in 9:41)

Pinned Image


Thursday - half hearted 2.5 mile run (it was supposed to be a 5 mile tempo run, but I just wasn't feeling it!)

Pinned Image
source

Wednesday - 4 miles (1 mile warm up followed by 3 x 1 mile speed runs) at Prien Lake Park


Pinned Image
source


Kicked my butt the most: Saturday's 10 mile run.

Most enjoyed: Friday's CrossFit WOD.

Most proud of completing: Saturday's 10 mile run.

I have a 6 mile run planned for today.  I can't wait!  The weather is PERFECT for running.


What was your favorite workout of the past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment