Last month, I decided to start setting monthly goals.
The beginning of November means it's time to set new goals and.....dun-dun-dun. It's evaluation time.
October Goal Evaluation
-Follow my half marathon training plan religiously. Grade: B-. I skipped one speed run and procrastinated a long run.
-Eat extremely clean during the week. Grade: B-. With the exception of this and this, I did really well.
- NO shopping. Grade: D. Old Navy's sale got me on this one.
- Watch less TV. Grade: A-. I definitely have been watching less TV and getting more productive things accomplished, but I could still cut back on the boob tube time.
- Be a more attentive friend. Grade: B+. I have made conscious efforts to keep in touch with friends I don't see during the week, and try to stay updated on what is going on in their lives. There is definitely room to improve.
If I was still in school and recieved these grades, I would have cried. :( Completely unacceptable. I am not a "B" student, I am an "A" student!
That being said, next month I must do better!
|source - sorry for the vulgarity, but too funny!|
- Post at least one recipe a week on the blog. I only posted one in October, although I know I invented more. :(
- Continue to follow my half marathon training plan so that I am physically and mentally prepared for the race on December 3rd.
- Complete 90% of my Christmas shopping, decorating, and wrapping.
- Stick to my budget! I have created a spreadsheet.
- Cross train 3 times a week.
- Eat clean, nutritious foods. It's going to be tough with the holiday, and I can splurge a little, but pass on the "okay" stuff and have a little bit of the "it's so delicous and I only get it once a year" stuff.
I am determined to make the dean's list for November!
I was obsessed with my grades. If had just one "B", I would be upset. In all of my high school and college course, I only made 2 "C"s and both distraught me.